#CommunityPawds To-dos in a multi-pet household
In this episode of PawTube – a PawzNRead initiative focused on canine health and wellbeing, we discuss to-dos in a multi-pet household.
We are joined by Vijita Moray, whose household has four different species of pets – her dog Tyson; cats Chloe, Tai Lung and Tigi; tortoises Olive and Toto and a huge aquarium full of fish. An animal empath Vijita is also the Founder of Dubai-based customised pet furniture brand called Furnature.
What we discussed during the episode:
- How Vijita’s pets live in harmony under the same roof.
- Some things to remember and consciously do in a multi-pet household to keep the pets safe and happy.
- How to ensure diet and other requirements of different species of pets are met.
- How important it is to budget for the health and well-being of our pets, more so in a household with multiple pets.
- Tips for humans considering bringing home different species of pets.
Know more about Furnature: https://pawznread.com/looking-for-customised-pet-furniture/
Link to PawzNRead YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq7mcMY_9GPLmxS124xmt6A
Link to PawzNRead Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/pawz_n_read/
Link to PawzNRead Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Pawznread
Every month we will pick a topic that is important and relevant for the ‘humans of dogs’ community and invite community members to join us for these conversations.